- When times are hard I have worn a bonnet.
- When I did not care I slept on a silk pillow case.
- When I was feeling hard (emotionally) I wore a wave cap with a tail.
- When I was feeling stylish I wore a snug wave cap (no tail)
But NOW that I have a dread sock on the way I feel like:
- a true member of the loc’d community
- I have arrived
- I should have been wearing a sock long time ago
- I can wear it to the grocery store (maybe not)
- I can cut the yard in it??? nahh
- I can be an inspiration for all the loc’d men and women with my sock! umm No.
I can just be proud that I finally got my sock…YES!